Read about how COVID-19 is changing the way we operate, and how these changes impact your pet’s appointment here.
Dog Spay/Neuter Price
Under 50 lbs: $55
50-80 lbs: $65
*E-collar included in price for male dogs.
- Pain Medication(includes 24 hr injection and 3 days of take home): $15
- E-collar: $10
- Antibiotics: $15
- There is an additional $10 fee for in season females.
- There is an additional $20-$40 fee for pregnant females. When a female pet is spayed while pregnant, the pregnancy is terminated.
- There is an additional $20-$40 fee for males that only have one testicle descended.
- There is an additional $10 fee for extended surgery if your pet requires additional, specialized care (some causes would be obesity, tumors, and other unknown issues found at the time of surgery)
Puppy Spay/Neuter & Vaccine Wellness Package includes three vaccine visits, spay/neuter, a HomeAgain microchip, and a free prize for $135. (Please note, this package is nontransferable and must be purchased before the puppy is 4 months old.) Prepay Online Now
- Additional pain medications, antibiotics and ecollars are available for purchase for an additional fee at the time of surgery. These are suggested, but not required.
- Drop-off is at 8am. Pick-up is at 3pm.
- Please do not feed or provide water to your pet after 10pm the night before surgery.
- All pets must have written proof of a current rabies vaccine or receive the vaccine at the time of surgery for an additional $5.00.
- Pets must be at least 10-12 weeks old and weigh at least two pounds for surgery. Animals may not be older than five years old to obtain an appointment.
- Due to special diagnostic and anesthetic needs, TCAP does not perform surgery or dental cleanings on English Bulldogs or Olde English Bulldogs.
- TCAP veterinary staff will deny pets for sterilization that are less than 2 lbs or 80 lbs or more for surgery. This declination of service is for a pet’s well-being and these pets are referred to local, full-service hospitals.
- If a pet’s surgery is prolonged for any reason, a $10.00 extended surgery fee will be assessed at the time of pick up. If this fee is assessed, it will be used in place of a crypt-orchid, in-heat or pregnancy fee.
- If dogs are actively in heat, they may be rescheduled for a later date, when they have finished their cycle.
- TCAP does not offer surgeries on the last Wednesday of each month.
If you have any questions or concerns post-surgery, please call our Client Care Coordinator on our emergency 24 hour line: 940-395-4306
(For Dental Cleanings, Spays for Female dogs 30lbs or over, or surgeries at any Travel Locations online scheduling is not yet available. You will be asked to submit an appointment request. ** Effective January 1, 2020, a $20 non-refundable deposit will be required for all female dogs 30 – 80lbs.)