Request An Appointment:
All procedures are performed by experienced, licensed and caring veterinarians. An appointment is required for a spay or neuter. Request an appointment today by calling us or filling out our online form.
Schedule An Appointment
Online scheduling for spays and neuters is available at TCAP’s main surgery locations (Denton, Fort Worth, Burleson, Hurst, Allen, Garland, and Weatherford).
REQUEST APPOINTMENT (For Dental Cleanings or surgeries at any Travel Locations)
Kitten Spay/Neuter & Vaccine Wellness Package includes two vaccine visits, spay/neuter, a HomeAgain microchip, and a free prize for $115. Prepay Online Now
- Pain Medication(includes 24 hr injection and 3 days of take home): $15
- E-collar: $10
- Antibiotics: $15
- There is an additional $10 fee for in season females.
- There is an additional $20-$40 fee for pregnant females. When a female pet is spayed while pregnant, the pregnancy is terminated.
- There is an additional $20-$40 fee for males that only have one testicle descended.
- There is an additional $10 fee for extended surgery if your pet requires additional, specialized care (some causes would be obesity, tumors, and other unknown issues found at the time of surgery)
Prices subject to change without notice.
Feral Fix Program
TCAP happily services feral cats at a discount. Learn More »
- Additional pain medications, antibiotics and ecollars are available for purchase for an additional fee at the time of surgery. These are suggested, but not required.
- Drop-off is at 8am. Pick-up is at 3pm.
- Please do not feed dogs and cats after 10pm the night before surgery, but water is allowed. Rabbits do not need to fast prior to surgery.
- All pets must have written proof of a current rabies vaccine or receive the vaccine at the time of surgery for an additional $5.00.
- Pets must be at least 10-12 weeks old and weigh at least two pounds for surgery. Animals may not be older than five years old to obtain an appointment.
- TCAP does not offer surgeries on the last Wednesday of each month.