Please read and agree to the following items below to continue:
Online Booking for Spays and Neuters
- This is a pilot program for the online booking of spays and neuters only at TCAP’s 7 main locations (Allen, Burleson, Denton, Fort Worth, Garland, Hurst, and Weatherford). No other locations are available through online booking at this time. Vaccines do not require an appointment and are available on a walk in basis.
- You may only use this tool to make spay and neuter appointments, not appointments for dental cleaning. Appointments for Female Dogs that weigh more than 30lbs and for Dental cleanings must be scheduled over the phone by calling 940-566-5551.
- Due to special diagnostic and anesthetic needs, TCAP does not perform surgery or dental cleanings on English Bulldogs or Olde English Bulldogs.
- Pets must be less than 5 years of age to qualify for TCAP’s spay/ neuter program.
- Your pet must weigh between 2 – 79lbs. Pets that do not meet these requirements will be referred to local, full service veterinary clinics.
- Your pet cannot have any pre-existing health conditions (breathing issues, neurological issues, clotting disorders, a heart murmur, history of seizures, etc.) and be safely sterilized by TCAP’s caring, compassionate veterinary team.
- You should not provide food or water to your pet after 10pm on the night before surgery.
- If your pet has a current rabies vaccine, you must provide written proof of the rabies vaccine on the morning of your pet’s appointment (a rabies tag alone is insufficient). If your pet does not have a current rabies vaccine, you may purchase one on the day of your pet’s surgery for $5.
- Payment is due when you drop your pet off for surgery, but there may be additional charges at pick up if your pet is in heat, pregnant, has an undescended testicle, etc.
- If you are scheduling a female dog, she cannot be spayed while she has a discharge from her heat cycle.
- While scheduling, you will be given an exact time for drop off of your pet. However, please note that drop off for all pets is between 8am – 9am. Pickup is at 3pm. Dogs can be in a pet carrier or on a leash. Cats must be in individual hard sided carriers or in a humane live trap.
- While booking appointments for multiple pets, this system will only find appointment slots that are all available on the same day at the same location. If you would prefer to schedule your pets on different days or at different locations, you will need to complete individual online appointment request for each pet.
By clicking below, you are stating that you have read and agreed to the terms above.