This North Texas Giving Day
At TCAP, we’re pet lovers just like you on a mission to end pet overpopulation and promote community animal welfare across North Texas. We accomplish this mission by providing low-cost, and often free, spays, neuters, and vaccines across the metroplex. When you join us on our mission, you’re helping fund veterinary wellness care for cats and dogs who need it most. Your donations help community pets whose parents otherwise cannot afford pet care, shelter pets, rescue pets, feral cats, and so many more!
Creating a better #TexasForThem
Your donation will help community pets in need. Who are they?
- Pets who bring us comfort during our everyday lives
- Community pets whose parents are facing financial hardship
- Pets experiencing homelessness in need of essential vet care
- Pets housed in city shelters or with rescue partners whose budgets are strained due to overpopulation
- Feral cat populations throughout North Texas in need of sterilizations and vaccines to curb overpopulation and prevent disease
Our 2023 North Texas Giving Day Goal
$35,000 to create a better Texas for pets
The Impact: Your Donation Will Provide
Your donations help underwrite the costs of our low-cost programs. Five dollars will help provide one rabies vaccine to a pet in need. Sixty-five dollars can provide a spay/neuter to a pet in need. A $200 donation can sterilize four feral cats.
Here are a few additional ways your $35,000 in donations could help.
Donors Ready to Match Your Gift
Check out our donors who have pledged their support in the way of matching funds.