How to Link Your Kroger Community Rewards to TCAP
The Kroger Community Rewards program is an ideal way to support your favorite non-profit or charity organization. The program allocates funds to participating organizations based on the purchases that registered members, family and friends of the organization have made at Kroger using their Kroger Plus card. Each individual should enroll their Kroger Plus Cards online at the Kroger secure website and then choose the organization they wish to support. Enroll now!
To use the Kroger Community Rewards Program:
Register your Kroger Plus card online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy (you will need the number)
If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box (unless you have previously
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store,
entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the
body of the email to finalize card registration.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
Link your card with Texas Coalition for Animal Protection (TCAP) | NPO #ED360
- Log into your account at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter the TCAP NPO number (ED360) or name of organization, select organization from
list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side
of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for Texas Coalition for Animal Protection (TCAP) until after you have registered your card and linked it to “Texas Coalition for Animal Protection” (ED360)
- If you use your phone number (alternate ID) at the register instead of swiping your
card, call 800-576-4377 and select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- You must swipe your registered Kroger Plus card (or use the alternate ID that is associated
with your registered Kroger Plus card) when shopping for each purchase to count.