TCAP has received an exciting, limited grant for use at TCAP’s Denton clinic. This voucher can only be used by Denton county residents.
To use your voucher, you must call 940-566-5551 to schedule your pet.
- Services must be provided during one visit for one pet. Services cannot be shared among different pets.
- There are a limited number of certificates available for purchase and a limited number of appointment slots available.
- All vouchers are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Vouchers must be printed and presented to TCAP staff at the time of service. No exceptions will be made for this requirement.
- This special is for privately owned pets only. Shelters and rescue groups do not qualify. Only 4 vouchers per household, please.
This deposit will be applied as a down payment for services received on the scheduled day of your pet’s spay or neuter. Please note that this deposit is non-refundable even in the case of an appointment cancellation or reschedule. The required down-payment is $20 per pet. If your pet’s appointment is cancelled or rescheduled, your deposit will be used as a donation to TCAP.
The $20 down payment will cover a spay/neuter and a rabies vaccination. Additional fees for in heat, pregnant, or crypt orchid pets will be covered by the DASF voucher.